There is a lot to do and see in Albuquerque. Check out the following sites for some good ideas of how to spend your free time here in The Land of Enchantment:
- There are lots of good places to eat around the University. Check out the Nob Hill district, on Central Avenue just east of UNM, for a lot of cool restaurants and bars.
- The Student Union Building (within which the conference is located) has a lot of fast-food restaurants on the second floor and a mini-mart on the first floor.
- For a quick lunch at a one of the most popular restaurants in town, head to Frontier Restaurant, located just across the street on Central from UNM. Make sure to try some of their green chili!
- There are also many other places to eat right along Central Avenue, just across from campus.
- The Nob Hill district has a lot of interesting local shops, all within walking distance of UNM.
- Downtown has a lot of fun nightlife.
- Check out the ABQ Convention and Visitor's Bureau for information about the fun museums, zoo, aquarium, and other cool places to visit.