Registration is now open for HDLS-9, November 4-6, 2010
Note: Please see below for information on Saturday-only admission to the conference.Early Registration (ends Friday, October 29, 2010):
- $ 50 USD for Students
- $ 70 USD for Non-Students
- $ 60 USD for Students
- $ 80 USD for Non-Students
- Does not include conference tshirt or packet.
- Pay on Saturday, November 6 for attending the conference on the same day, Saturday November 6.
- US participants must send a check drawn on a U.S. Bank. Please make the check payable to: High Desert Linguistics Society. Be sure the name of the conference attendee is indicated on the check.
- International participants, or those located outside of the United States, can pay the pre-registration fee upon arrival (cash or check drawn on a U.S. bank). Please note: You still must have sent your registration form to us by Friday, October 29th to receive the early registration price.
- Registration at the door must be cash or check drawn from a U.S. bank. We apologize that we are unable to take credit cards.
- Registration is non-refundable.
Please send your registration form to the following address:
High Desert Linguistics Society
Department of Linguistics
Humanities Building 526, MSC 03 2130
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001 USA